Collected by Julian Paul
Banjar, Jl. Raya Kedewatan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The word Amandari translates to “peaceful spirits” and the resort is located just outside of the town of Ubud which is Bali’s cultural capital. What makes this place so special is the resort is designed like a traditional Balinese village, with...
Halytskyi District, Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine, 79000
When we travel we often stop to buy local produce. This roadside fruit vendor offered the most luscious berries including wild strawberries the smallest tastiest ones. We negotiated a price and went on our way. It was hard not to snack before we...
Mr Ganga had a cousin who was having a special annual blessing ceremony at his home temple. So he asked us if we would like to go to be a part of it. We were unsure of what to expect as we climbed the steep stairs into the home. Mr Ganga...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now