Collected by Julian Paul
Banjar, Jl. Raya Kedewatan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The word Amandari translates to “peaceful spirits” and the resort is located just outside of the town of Ubud which is Bali’s cultural capital. What makes this place so special is the resort is designed like a traditional Balinese village, with...
Halytskyi District, Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine, 79000
When we travel we often stop to buy local produce. This roadside fruit vendor offered the most luscious berries including wild strawberries the smallest tastiest ones. We negotiated a price and went on our way. It was hard not to snack before we...
Mr Ganga had a cousin who was having a special annual blessing ceremony at his home temple. So he asked us if we would like to go to be a part of it. We were unsure of what to expect as we climbed the steep stairs into the home. Mr Ganga...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico