Collected by Cameron Hanson
６５７ Kōyasan, Kōya-chō, Ito-gun, Wakayama-ken 648-0211, Japan
The 88 Temple Pilgrimage is one of Japan's best kept secrets. Kobo Daishi, the founder of Shingon Buddhism, traveled this very pilgrimage to gain enlightenment. Shingon translates to 'clear word'. Regardless of religious, culture, socio-economic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village