This meal was delicious - the pasta was cooked perfectly al dente and the seafood was fantastic. Best part of the meal though, was when our waiter brought us small shot glasses of bootlegged homemade limoncello to finish off our meal!
Though I had read a lot about Nepenthe, as it is a "must-see" if you are in the Big Sur area, I still wasn't prepared for just how beautiful the views were. We were planning on setting up camp and then coming back the few miles to eat dinner at...
Because of mud slides on Hwy 1, we were forced to take a detour. From the 101 north, (coming from LA), we exited Co Rd G18 and traveled west until we got to the 1 Hwy again. We felt like we discovered a hidden CA treasure on this small back road!...
A beautiful daily ceremony right on the banks of the Ganges River. Brahmin perform several rituals that are mesmerizing with the combination of music, bells, and drums. Hundreds of worshipers came to witness the ceremony,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico