Collected by Cathy Stancil
74700 Sallanches, France
This summer my family and I were fortunate enough to be able to fly over the Mont Blanc and Mer de Glace. I grew up in the French Alps and had the Mont Blanc in my back yard everyday, you almost forget it's there... but seeing it from this...
Küçük Ayasofya Mh., Demirci Reşit Sk. No:14, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Visiting Hagia Sophia, Istanbul. I spotted this young woman but couldn't get her alone (thousands of tourists in this beautiful place) so gave up; a few minutes later my husband gave me the elbow and motioned towards this: Nobody in sight but her...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village