Collected by Jason Seldon , AFAR Staff
24 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France
Twice a year Paris goes on Sale, with bargains to be had in almost every store in the City. Some of the luxury boutiques, like Louis Vuitton, don't participate at all, while others just keep it discreet, placing the sales items in a back room....
119 8th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
At Makeville Studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn, you need to BYOW (Bring Your Own Wood). That, and a creative mindset. Everything else--from classes, tips to tools--the studio provides. Started by creatrix Robin Mierzwa, Makeville is one of those place...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
The Vienoula's Garden Hotel in Mykonos is located 10minutes away from the city center (Downtown Mykonos). For people who would like to enjoy some quiet time, this is the perfect place. For those who loves to party, it's a 10 minutes walk to the...
Longsheng, Guilin, Guangxi, China
It’s hard to believe as I pour a cup of crisp white grains into boiling water that they began their journey to the stove in a place as serene as the terraced hills at Longsheng, outside Guilin, China. The Longji rice terraces cover the rolling...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019