Collected by Jason Seldon, AFAR Staff
24 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France
Twice a year Paris goes on Sale, with bargains to be had in almost every store in the City. Some of the luxury boutiques, like Louis Vuitton, don't participate at all, while others just keep it discreet, placing the sales items in a back room....
119 8th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
At Makeville Studio in Gowanus, Brooklyn, you need to BYOW (Bring Your Own Wood). That, and a creative mindset. Everything else--from classes, tips to tools--the studio provides. Started by creatrix Robin Mierzwa, Makeville is one of those place...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
The Vienoula's Garden Hotel in Mykonos is located 10minutes away from the city center (Downtown Mykonos). For people who would like to enjoy some quiet time, this is the perfect place. For those who loves to party, it's a 10 minutes walk to the...
Longsheng, Guilin, Guangxi, China
It’s hard to believe as I pour a cup of crisp white grains into boiling water that they began their journey to the stove in a place as serene as the terraced hills at Longsheng, outside Guilin, China. The Longji rice terraces cover the rolling...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years