Collected by Mandy
20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Initially an inn for sailors, the building that's now the Pirates' House dates to 1753. Legend has it that the locale became a favorite haunt for pirates who met there to eat and drink. Now it's a restaurant with 15 dining rooms, each with its own...
Savannah, GA, USA
While Savannah has all the traditional things that makes Southern cities great—tasty soul food, horse-drawn carriages and historic antebellum mansions—the Savannah River is also an active and important shipping route. As the nation's 10th busiest...
807 US-80, Pooler, GA 31322, USA
Savannah epitomizes the best of everything Southern, even down to its delicious food. When in Savannah, you must cruise over to nearby Pooler to check out Polk's Plus Produce—a real Southern institution. Offering everything from fresh-off-the-vine...
6 Liberty Street, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Nothing makes me happier than stumbling upon a really great bookstore, and this one in Savannah takes the cake! While strolling down East Liberty Street in gorgeous Savannah—my favorite of all the beautiful Southern cities—my husband...
234 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The complete opposite of corporate coffee culture, the Gallery has an eclectic mix of thrift store furniture, local art and restrooms wallpapered in post cards. The pastries were delicious, the coffee and tea selection impressive and the service...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign