Collected by Liz Kohn
1 W Liberty St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Laidback and affordable, the Public Kitchen & Bar is the more casual sister restaurant to Local 11 Ten. Chef Brandy Williamson applies her formidable skills to salads, sandwiches, and burgers to great effect. Try the faux boy (Williamson's play on...
24 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
24e Design Company definitely should be on the list if you're in the market for home goods with a distinctly contemporary Southern flair. You'll find an eclectic mix: high-quality bedroom sets, unique light fixtures, furniture with clean lines,...
36 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Ampersand offers a little something for everyone. While their menu is small, their food is delicious. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable, and their craft cocktails are out of this world. Just watching...
13 E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Sentient Bean is more of a community hub than a restaurant (its tagline is "brewing coffee and community"). With a focus on what's local, it serves homemade organic fare from the nearby Forsyth Farmers' Market and coffee. Menu highlights...
513 E Oglethorpe Ave P, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Not just another pizzeria, Screamin' Mimi's is a family-owned joint where the dough is freshly made several times a day and tossed by hand. They use local ingredients for their pizzas and pastas (try the meatballs), and the atmosphere is lively...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village