Collected by Patrick McFadden
222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is right in the heart of Savannah’s Historic District, but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. One of the city’s most historic treasures, this cathedral is a must-see from the organ pipes to the...
807 US-80, Pooler, GA 31322, USA
Savannah epitomizes the best of everything Southern, even down to its delicious food. When in Savannah, you must cruise over to nearby Pooler to check out Polk's Plus Produce—a real Southern institution. Offering everything from fresh-off-the-vine...
711 Sandtown Rd, Savannah, GA 31410, USA
When you visit Savannah, people often recommend the restaurants, tours, and shopping areas. What people often neglect to inform travelers about is all the natural wildlife that is abundant in the Savannah area, including the dolphin tours, the...
123 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
While you'll be spoiled for options for a stay in Savannah, with everything from well-known chain hotels to charming boutique B&Bs, one hotel you definitely should consider is the historic Marshall House at 123 East Broughton Street in the heart...
7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Take a trip down this haunting oak-lined avenue leading to the oldest standing structure in Savannah, the Wormsloe Plantation. The estate was established by Noble Jones (1702-1775), one of Georgia’s colonial founders, and includes the ruins of...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Road Trips The Best Tools for Planning a Road Trip