Collected by Dennis Hilgar
325 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
When Southern food comes to mind, I immediately want to devour FGT. Luckily for me and you, B. Matthew's makes one mean fried green tomato sandwich. Served with sweet potato fries, or other sides for a small addition to your bill, this sandwich is...
2 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
This city is filled with energy every hour of the day. From historic tours all the way to lounges on the roof top, this city truly has a lot to offer! Start at Savannah's gilded City Hall and see where the day, or a horse-drawn carriages, takes...
123 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
While you'll be spoiled for options for a stay in Savannah, with everything from well-known chain hotels to charming boutique B&Bs, one hotel you definitely should consider is the historic Marshall House at 123 East Broughton Street in the heart...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December