Collected by Amanda
7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Take a trip down this haunting oak-lined avenue leading to the oldest standing structure in Savannah, the Wormsloe Plantation. The estate was established by Noble Jones (1702-1775), one of Georgia’s colonial founders, and includes the ruins of...
222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is right in the heart of Savannah’s Historic District, but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. One of the city’s most historic treasures, this cathedral is a must-see from the organ pipes to the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers