Collected by Krista Keefe
222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is right in the heart of Savannah’s Historic District, but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. One of the city’s most historic treasures, this cathedral is a must-see from the organ pipes to the...
225 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Whether you're hankering for something new or a treat from your childhood, this shop has everything. I remember giant gum balls, blow pops, and Sour Patch kids from the corner store but I'm not sure I've seen them in 20 years! They also have a...
513 E Oglethorpe Ave P, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Not just another pizzeria, Screamin' Mimi's is a family-owned joint where the dough is freshly made several times a day and tossed by hand. They use local ingredients for their pizzas and pastas (try the meatballs), and the atmosphere is lively...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May