Collected by Krista Keefe
222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is right in the heart of Savannah’s Historic District, but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. One of the city’s most historic treasures, this cathedral is a must-see from the organ pipes to the...
225 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Whether you're hankering for something new or a treat from your childhood, this shop has everything. I remember giant gum balls, blow pops, and Sour Patch kids from the corner store but I'm not sure I've seen them in 20 years! They also have a...
513 E Oglethorpe Ave P, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Not just another pizzeria, Screamin' Mimi's is a family-owned joint where the dough is freshly made several times a day and tossed by hand. They use local ingredients for their pizzas and pastas (try the meatballs), and the atmosphere is lively...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village