Collected by Tanisha Garnier
130 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Ye Ole Tobacco Shop is Savannah's oldest operating tobacco retailer, working with suppliers in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Nicaragua to import quality cigars. They carry a wide variety of traditional smoking accessories—ashtrays,...
1313 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Foundery Coffee Pub is a local favorite that's earned repeat customers thanks to its quality joe made from ethically sourced beans and its commitment to the community. Also a branch of the Methodist Church, the organization fosters the local arts...
404 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Real diners—you know, the ones where you grab a stool at a counter and rub elbows with the guy next to you—are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Luckily, places like Clary's Cafe are still serving all-day breakfasts. Located in a former...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind