Collected by Tanisha Garnier
130 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Ye Ole Tobacco Shop is Savannah's oldest operating tobacco retailer, working with suppliers in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Nicaragua to import quality cigars. They carry a wide variety of traditional smoking accessories—ashtrays,...
1313 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Foundery Coffee Pub is a local favorite that's earned repeat customers thanks to its quality joe made from ethically sourced beans and its commitment to the community. Also a branch of the Methodist Church, the organization fosters the local arts...
404 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Real diners—you know, the ones where you grab a stool at a counter and rub elbows with the guy next to you—are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Luckily, places like Clary's Cafe are still serving all-day breakfasts. Located in a former...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local