Collected by David Prazynski
41 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum has some fabulous exhibits on early Atlantic trade—art, antiques and scale models. While you could get lost in the history here, I find myself getting lost in their gardening. The home, a great example of Greek...
21 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah's only craft brewer, Moon River Brewing, opened a 5,400-square-foot Beer Garden this spring. It's located next door to their restaurant, a block from the river in the Historic District. Outdoor seating includes an assortment of picnic...
Drayton St & W Gaston Street, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah is known for its great Southern food and is home to some of the famous restaurants in the South. But some of the best food in Savannah can be found wandering through the city's farmer's markets. These peanuts were delicious and...
212 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Leopold's Ice Cream shop is a great place for a tasty treat on a hot summer day in Savannah. Grab yourself a scoop and head to one of the town's many historic squares to rest on a shady bench and do some people watching.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers