Collected by Mary Wurtz
7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Take a trip down this haunting oak-lined avenue leading to the oldest standing structure in Savannah, the Wormsloe Plantation. The estate was established by Noble Jones (1702-1775), one of Georgia’s colonial founders, and includes the ruins of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now