Saturday's Turn to Dance (and Drink)
Collected by Tiffany Durinski
N. Kalogera Street 27, Mikonos 864 00, Greece
As tasty as the 2.50-euro gyros were, I decided to splurge on my last night in Mykonos. M-eating Restaurant, located right smack in the action, was just the place to do it. Our reservations were at 10:30pm, and in true Mykonos fashion, we were...
9 Carrefour de l'Odéon, 75006 Paris, France
Booking a room at Le Relais Saint-Germain, managed by the beloved chef Yves Camdeborde, is the only surefire way to score a table at his bistro next door, Le Comptoir. Each hotel room is dedicated to a prominent author who was inspired by Paris,...
Vicolo delle Bollette, 13, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Here is one of Rome’s best restaurants: Al Moro is very traditional and is well known for the quality of its seasonal ingredients, including porcini mushrooms, wild strawberries, artichokes, and asparagus. 39/06-678-3495. By Pepi Marchetti...
Via della Penna, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I tell all my friends to stay here. It’s a great location, right off Piazza del Popolo. The hotel is not part of a chain. It’s family owned, which is charming. —Pepi Marchetti Franchi, as told to Elizabeth Minchilli. ...
601 Vallejo St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Papa Gianni is known for the best espresso outside of Europe as well as the longest-running show in San Francisco. "The Caffe Trieste Saturday Concert has evolved from a small, family show with guitar and mandolin ensemble into an Italian-flavored...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign