Collected by Ashley MacKinen
Piazza Duomo, 2, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Covered by scaffolding until late 2014, Alghero's main church is now revealed in all its glory, and offers a brief history of religious architecture. Approach it from Via Roma, to the south, and it is a late-Gothic masterpiece; witness it from the...
08022 Cala Gonone NU, Italy
Renting a boat in Cala Gonone was just amazing. We went up and down the beautiful coastline with white washed rocks and water that continuously changed different shades of brilliant blue. Stopping to discover beaches and caves, diving in the clear...
Is Arutas, 09072 Cabras OR, Italy
Sardinian beaches are a dream. They have very little tourism outside of vacationing Italians.(Porto Cervo not included) This was one of my favorites, ever, of anywhere I have been. The sand is literally like arborio risotto. Crazy comfortable. I...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now