Collected by Sarah McIntosh
Sarah McIntosh′s Wishlist
Pueyrredón 2222, Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
Staying at Finca Adalgisa is like visiting your Argentine relative's working farm. The 11 residential rooms and suites are comfortable and cozy with fireplaces that are lit for you in the evenings. The Furlotti family has lived on this Chacras de...
Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Pulp Travel is a young and unconventional tourism agency offering off-the-beaten-track excursions providing their clients an opportunity to experience Mendoza from a different perspective. They offer hot air balloon tours, aerial views from...
Medrano 2658, M5505 Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
Posada Borravino is tucked away along one of Mendoza’s oldest poplar-lined streets in the city’s Chacras de Coria neighborhood. The country inn has eight distinct guestrooms that offer a peaceful respite in a quiet Mendocenean...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022