Collected by Sarah Green
Sarah Green′s Wishlist
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Took a walk over the summer palace grounds in the heart of the Habsburg empire. Schonbrunn Palace is beautiful, and on a nice day you can take a free city bike and bike twenty minutes out there like we did. Read more:...
6 Place de la République, 13200 Arles, France
This was a strong visual image for me illustrating the decline of church attendance in France. I remember thinking that someone could at least clean the cobwebs off the crucifix. The church seemed more a cold museum than a place of worship.
233 Union Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076, USA
Fall foliage in New England is nothing short of spectacular. The color change begins usually in early October, and by middle of the month the landscape is filled with vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow. Whether it be Hwy 87 along the Hudson...
Denver, CO, USA
RITUAL. - I used to take the aisle seat for every single flight. More leg room, get out when I want, off the plane faster. Then one time I got "stuck" in a window seat. I watched the clouds passed, stared at the buildings below, watched the sun go...
Látrabjarg is home to millions of puffins, but you must have a good day for taking photos and most importantly must be available during the evening. During the day they are on the ocean looking for fish. Our time there was very rainy and extremely...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter