Collected by Sara Logsdon
Sara Logsdon′s Wishlist
Herrengasse 16, 1010 Wien, Austria
While Vienna, Austria is the quintessential walking city, treasures abound if you dare to walk through its magnificent, arched doorways. Hidden in plain sight you will find small, hedonistic gems like the bar inside the courtyard of the Palais...
Stammersdorfer Str. 78, 1210 Wien, Austria
Take a tram northeast from downtown Vienna to the last stop in Stammersdorf and walk through a lovely suburban neighborhood to this authentic heuriger. The atmosphere was relaxed and casual, not unlike a pub, but the only thing on the menu was...
440 Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
This spot in trendy Hudson, NY is awesome for a ton of reasons. First off, the space served as Hudson's firehouse from 1889 to 2002, and has a gorgeous decorative ceiling. Now, it's a bookstore that has over 10,000 titles on its shelves—and a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked