Collected by kc
Japan, 〒064-0805 Hokkaidō, Sapporo-shi, Chūō-ku, Minami 5 Jōnishi, 3 Chome, 南５条西３丁目
In search for the perfect ramen, we journeyed into Susukino district in Sapporo, despite the snow, to find this small little ramen place in the corner that sits about 20 people max. We think we know ramen, with the loads of authentic Japanese...
1 Chome Minami 3 Johigashi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0053, Japan
On a blustery visit to Sapporo for the annual Snow Festival this past February, we stumbled into Nijo Fish Market -- a miniature version of Tokyo's famed Tsukiji. Weaving through the passageways cluttered with crab (a Hokkaido specialty) we found...
3 Chome Minami 5 Jonishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-0805, Japan
Sapporo is quite a fun city to spend time in. I would recommend the Susukino district for its many karaoke clubs, vibrant nightlife, incredibly diverse restaurant scene, and some amazing coffee shops. Excelsior coffee makes an incredible...
9 Chome-2-１０ Kita 7 Johigashi, Sapporo, Hokkaido 065-0007, Japan
One of the popular dishes that originated in Hokkaido is the Jingisukan, which is lamb bbq or mutton bbq. Instead of the usual open grill on charcoal used in western barbeques, the Japanese use a non-smoke pan like the one in the photo, sometimes...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico