São Paulo, Brazil
Collected by Víctor Alvarado
R. Dr. Renato Paes de Barros, 538 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 03178-200, Brazil
If you ask the average paulistano for a recommendation for Mexican food, chances are they will send you to Sí Señor, a ubiquitous chain that tends rather toward Tex Mex. For a more "authentic" experience, head to Hecho en Mexico in the...
R. Manuel Guedes, 349 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 04536-070, Brazil
Itaim Bibi is a bustling neighborhood in the center of São Paulo, filled with glass office buildings and an impressive array of restaurants. Before heading home, however, make sure to stop by Cuor di Crema. If you're lucky, you can watch the...
R. Manuel Guedes, 199 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 04536-070, Brazil
The large blue cow in front announces your arrival to one of Itaim Bibi's more chic botecos. During happy hour, it can be nearly impossible to find a seat as the stylish young paulistanos who work nearby flock to the bar. It's not a problem,...
R. Pedroso Alvarenga, 1285 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 04531-012, Brazil
Though it was described to me as a bar that "only foreigners go to," I love MyNY so much that I can't stop going back. The shining stars of the menu are the kobé beef burger (worth every centavo of the R$40 price tag) and a variety of drinks...
R. Graúna, 125 - Vila Uberabinha, São Paulo - SP, 04514-000, Brazil
Brazilian pizza is like nothing else you have never eaten. It's LOADED with toppings and smothered with cheese (cheese on top of other ingredients). I once had a pizza peddler try to sell me a pizza americana-a pizza with eggs and bacon, since,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna