Collected by Brett Cheaney
R. Bela Cintra, 1618 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01415-001, Brazil
Tucked into the trees on the quiet Rua Bela Cintra, PÃO offers a peaceful respite from the traffic on nearby Avenida Paulista. This cozy padaria has homemade breads, sandwiches, granola, and other treats for any traveler in need of a nice meal....
R. Barão de Capanema, 549 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01411-001, Brazil
São Paulo’s D.O.M. is currently rated sixth in the World’s 50 Best ranking, but to me it is simply the restaurant where I take every visiting non-Brazilian for a guaranteed reaction: “What just hit us?!” The more confident that chef–owner Alex...
Av. Paulista, 2073 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01311-940, Brazil
Located on the bustling Avenida Paulista, the Livraria Cultura has multiple storefronts in the same shopping center. One store is dedicated to all types of travel, food, art, and design books. Another serves as a movie theater, showcasing the...
Praça Benedito Calixto - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05406-040, Brazil
Anyone who has been to Brazil knows that the country has fantastic open-air markets, known as "feiras" in Portuguese. They often feature a combination of handicrafts, antiques, live music, dancing, and street food. The market on Saturdays at Praça...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022