Collected by Brett Cheaney
R. Bela Cintra, 1618 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01415-001, Brazil
Tucked into the trees on the quiet Rua Bela Cintra, PÃO offers a peaceful respite from the traffic on nearby Avenida Paulista. This cozy padaria has homemade breads, sandwiches, granola, and other treats for any traveler in need of a nice meal....
R. Barão de Capanema, 549 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01411-001, Brazil
São Paulo’s D.O.M. is currently rated sixth in the World’s 50 Best ranking, but to me it is simply the restaurant where I take every visiting non-Brazilian for a guaranteed reaction: “What just hit us?!” The more confident that chef–owner Alex...
Av. Paulista, 2073 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01311-940, Brazil
Located on the bustling Avenida Paulista, the Livraria Cultura has multiple storefronts in the same shopping center. One store is dedicated to all types of travel, food, art, and design books. Another serves as a movie theater, showcasing the...
Praça Benedito Calixto - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 03178-200, Brazil
Anyone who has been to Brazil knows that the country has fantastic open-air markets, known as "feiras" in Portuguese. They often feature a combination of handicrafts, antiques, live music, dancing, and street food. The market on Saturdays at Praça...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna