Collected by Carmem Saito
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
R. Pará, 36 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01243-020, Brazil
“Ici resembles a cozy Parisian brasserie with its painted tin ceiling, tiled floor, and red banquettes. I especially like the magret of duck and steak tartare with shoestring fries.” —Arthur Casas Rua Pará 36 55/11-3257-4064. This appeared in the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna