Collected by Nika
R. Fradique Coutinho, 914 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
One of the wonderful things I found in São Paulo was a culture of sustainability that appeared to be more forward-thinking than many other cities around the world. Meeting with friends at the Ekoa Café, I listened to several of them discuss their...
R. Dr. Mario Ferraz, 414 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 01453-040, Brazil
Casa do Saber offers a great variety of free and paid lectures on a variety of topics, ranging from medicine to philosophy. It's worth checking out, especially if you are trying to improve your Portuguese! After a lecture, head over to Il Barista...
Edifício Copan - Av. Ipiranga, 200 - Centro, São Paulo - SP, 01046-010, Brazil
While it may not be the over-the-top chic, tree-lined portion of the city, "o centro" provides the architecturally curious with some amazing sights. Edificio Copan is a such building with a history as intricate as its design. A walk through the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers