Collected by Nika
R. Fradique Coutinho, 914 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
One of the wonderful things I found in São Paulo was a culture of sustainability that appeared to be more forward-thinking than many other cities around the world. Meeting with friends at the Ekoa Café, I listened to several of them discuss their...
R. Dr. Mario Ferraz, 414 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 01451-020, Brazil
Casa do Saber offers a great variety of free and paid lectures on a variety of topics, ranging from medicine to philosophy. It's worth checking out, especially if you are trying to improve your Portuguese! After a lecture, head over to Il Barista...
Edifício Copan - Av. Ipiranga, 200 - Centro, São Paulo - SP, 01046-010, Brazil
While it may not be the over-the-top chic, tree-lined portion of the city, "o centro" provides the architecturally curious with some amazing sights. Edificio Copan is a such building with a history as intricate as its design. A walk through the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet