Collected by Deborah Tavares
Rua Oscar Freire, 413 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01426-001, Brazil
With its comfortable seating, Parisian-style tables, and hardwood decor, Santo Grão Café on Rua Oscar Freire is the type of café that's impossible to leave. The list of coffee drinks is impressive, and the food delicious. Perfect for a french...
São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
In Liberdade, Sao Paulo, the home of the largest Japanese community outside of Japan, I felt like I was in Tokyo while knowing I was in Brazil. Portuguese was spoken on the streets but the stores and the street food reminded me more of Shibuya.
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
Rua Haddock Lobo, 1738 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01415-000, Brazil
Ordering something local, often something you have never heard of or cannot pronounce, is one of the best ways to get to know a new culture. While Sao Paulo doesn't ooze with culture, it does boast an incredible food scene. One of the more notable...
R. Quinze de Novembro, 95 - Centro, Santos - SP, 11010-150, Brazil
Santos is a large port city on the coast of São Paulo, Brazil. Its historic center is being revitalized. The highlight of its historic center is the Museu do Café, or Coffee Museum. For about $3, you can tour the beautiful interior, see where the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now