Collected by Gerard Doran
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
In Liberdade, Sao Paulo, the home of the largest Japanese community outside of Japan, I felt like I was in Tokyo while knowing I was in Brazil. Portuguese was spoken on the streets but the stores and the street food reminded me more of Shibuya.
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights