Collected by Pairat
Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP, 04094-050, Brazil
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and Roberto Burle Marx, this expansive park was meant to be an improvement to Central Park in New York City. Home to an impressive amphitheater, museums, water bodies, and lots of paths with some impressive landscaping,...
Vila Madalena, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
Sao Paulo is a massive, business hub of South America and not the greatest place to visit. It's full of great food, but not much in the way of culture or beauty. But there is a funky oasis in the middle of this skyrise city in the artsy...
Praça Benedito Calixto - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05413, Brazil
Anyone who has been to Brazil knows that the country has fantastic open-air markets, known as feiras in Portuguese. They often feature a combination of handicrafts, antiques, live music, dancing, and street food. The market on Saturdays at...
Rua Haddock Lobo, 1738 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01415-000, Brazil
Ordering something local, often something you have never heard of or cannot pronounce, is one of the best ways to get to know a new culture. While Sao Paulo doesn't ooze with culture, it does boast an incredible food scene. One of the more notable...
R. Alagoas, 903 - Higienópolis, São Paulo - SP, 01242-902, Brazil
“The particular strength of the MAB’s permanent collection of nearly 3,000 works is early 20th-century Brazilian modernism (Di Cavalcanti, Tarsila do Amaral, Victor Brecheret, Anita Malfatti), but it has also mounted hit exhibitions that were...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum