Its bright canary-colored facade notwithstanding, one might easily walk right past this wonderful NGO handicraft shop, two-table romantic café and tiny museum. After browsing a nice selection of indigenous art and handicrafts, don't miss a...
One of the city's best and most important museums is slightly off the radar despite its privileged position in Ibirapuera Park (São Paulo's largest urban green space), but its captivating permanent collection chronicling five centuries of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now