Collected by Sesilia Moeis
Megalochori 847 00, Greece
If you want to get away from the crowds in Santorini, try Megalochori - one of the prettiest, quietest little villages on the island. The town's location further inland, away from the caldera cliffs, removes it from the typical tourist itinerary....
Nomikos Street, Oía 847 02, Greece
Nestled along the main stone walkway through the village of Oia is the charming Atlantis Books, a shop with both the adventurous spirit of a traveler and heart of a dear friend. Created and run by traveling friends, and even staffed by some...
I planned a girl's trip to Santorini and discovered Riva Villa for rent – a cheaper stay than splitting two hotel rooms by the sea. We knew it would be difficult to leave after as we arrived to discover its beautiful, private patio overlooking the...
mesaria, Thira 847 00, Greece
Cheap house wine for sale on the side of the road outside of the village of Pyrgos. Santorini is famous for its tradition of small vineyards that produce fruity wines. Visitors can easily spend the day winery-hopping around the island.
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years