Collected by Sesilia Moeis
Megalochori 847 00, Greece
If you want to get away from the crowds in Santorini, try Megalochori - one of the prettiest, quietest little villages on the island. The town's location further inland, away from the caldera cliffs, removes it from the typical tourist itinerary....
Oia 847 02, Greece
Our villa's patio in Santorini was equipped with some comfy benches that provided the perfect, secluded oasis to enjoy the sunset from the hordes of people who flood the northern town of Oia at day's end. The soft dusk light blankets the...
Nomikos Street, Oía 847 02, Greece
Nestled along the main stone walkway through the village of Oia is the charming Atlantis Books, a shop with both the adventurous spirit of a traveler and heart of a dear friend. Created and run by traveling friends, and even staffed by some...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
I planned a girl's trip to Santorini and discovered Riva Villa for rent – a cheaper stay than splitting two hotel rooms by the sea. We knew it would be difficult to leave after as we arrived to discover its beautiful, private patio...
mesaria, Thira 847 00, Greece
Cheap house wine for sale on the side of the road outside of the village of Pyrgos. Santorini is famous for its tradition of small vineyards that produce fruity wines. Visitors can easily spend the day winery-hopping around the island.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign