Collected by Anna Katranis
Imerovigli, Thira 847 00, Greece
Some of the world's most jaw-dropping images of hotel infinity pools have been taken on Santorini, the island of honeymooners and escapists. What makes the Grace stand out? With only 8 rooms, 12 suites, and 1 villa, guests receive...
Caldera View at Village Center, Oia Santorini 847 02, Greece
It may be just a small traditional village, but Oia is where you'll find some of the most glamorous properties on Santorini. The Sea Captain's House, on the other hand, is more like a luxury B&B loaded with antiques, character, and quirky...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Yes, Vegas would do the trick, but a 12 days hopping between the Greek islands of Santorini, Folegandros, and Sifnos will be a matrimonial send-off you’ll actually want to remember. Cannonball into clear coves reachable only by boat, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village