Collected by Laura
Megalohori, Megalokhórion 847 00, Greece
Unlike most overhyped things in this world, viewing the sunset over the Santorini caldera is a notable exception.... just fantastic. This view is from our balcony at Caldera's Dolphin in Megalochori, a delightful place with great service and this...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Yes, Vegas would do the trick, but a 12 days hopping between the Greek islands of Santorini, Folegandros, and Sifnos will be a matrimonial send-off you’ll actually want to remember. Cannonball into clear coves reachable only by boat, and...
Greece, Akrotiri 847 00, Greece
On a day tour of Santorini, our guide brought us to this little shop and restaurant in Akrotiri. Well, really it's in the middle of a field outside of Akrotiri. Anna, the owner, greeted us, and everyone, warmly, and within seconds we were...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna