Collected by Laura
Megalohori, Megalokhórion 847 00, Greece
Unlike most overhyped things in this world, viewing the sunset over the Santorini caldera is a notable exception.... just fantastic. This view is from our balcony at Caldera's Dolphin in Megalochori, a delightful place with great service and this...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Yes, Vegas would do the trick, but a 12 days hopping between the Greek islands of Santorini, Folegandros, and Sifnos will be a matrimonial send-off you’ll actually want to remember. Cannonball into clear coves reachable only by boat, and...
Greece, Akrotiri 847 00, Greece
On a day tour of Santorini, our guide brought us to this little shop and restaurant in Akrotiri. Well, really it's in the middle of a field outside of Akrotiri. Anna, the owner, greeted us, and everyone, warmly, and within seconds we were...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind