Santo Domingo, DR
Collected by Nicole Thomson
Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
For first-time travelers to Santo Domingo there is no better sight than the Zona Colonial. Not only is this historic city a safe place for travelers to visit, but you are transported in time to the early-1500's when Spain was building its New...
Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
The oldest church in the “New World”, Catedral Primada de America, can be found in the heart of the oldest European city in the Americas: La Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Its foundation stone was laid by Diego Columbus...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter