Collected by Ak
Plaza Espana, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Everyone we asked recommended Pat'e Palo as the best restaurant in Santo Domingo's Zona Colonial. Styling itself as a European brasserie, the enticing menu of executive chef Saverio Stassi manages to seem both exotic and familiar at the same time,...
Calle Emiliano Tejera 106, Santo Domingo 10212, Dominican Republic
La Casa De Los Dulces translates to The House of Sweets in English. You can see why this is every kids favorite spot in the colonial section of Santo Domingo. I used to visit all the time. It brought back so many memories to return and the owner...
Calle Emiliano Tejera, Santo Domingo 10212, Dominican Republic
Las Ruinas de San Francisco are the ruins of the oldest busing on the island. It was build in the 1500's and it served as a monastery for centuries. Around the early 1900's it was converted to an asylum until it was closed. Today it serves as a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village