Collected by Shawn Ervin
Av. 30 de Marzo 140, Santo Domingo 10201, Dominican Republic
After a night of partying Dominicans in Santo Domingo head to popular old school spot Payan. It became my favorite place to eat not only because of their luscious pork leg sandwiches, but also all of the freshly made juices they offer. It was...
The crackling of the hot oil. The undeniable taste of the yuca in my mouth. You really just had to be there. I haven’t eaten out on the street on this trip the way I ate in Mexico City. You definitely have to be more careful in Santo Domingo. But...
Calle Duarte 53, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
To see some of the most colorful, old, colonial architecture in the Caribbean, it is not necessary to get a difficult-to-procure ticket to Havana. Of course, Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic is not the only Caribbean city with narrow...
Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
The oldest church in the “New World”, Catedral Primada de America, can be found in the heart of the oldest European city in the Americas: La Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Its foundation stone was laid by Diego Columbus...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village