Collected by Shawn Ervin
Av. 30 de Marzo 140, Santo Domingo 10201, Dominican Republic
After a night of partying Dominicans in Santo Domingo head to popular old school spot Payan. It became my favorite place to eat not only because of their luscious pork leg sandwiches, but also all of the freshly made juices they offer. It was...
Yamasá 92000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic ranks at the top of the global ranking in cocoa production and export. In 2009 it exported over 62,000 tons of cocoa mainly to the United States and Europe. Try the local cocoa tea made from shaving cocoa balls!
Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
The oldest church in the “New World”, Catedral Primada de America, can be found in the heart of the oldest European city in the Americas: La Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Its foundation stone was laid by Diego Columbus...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign