Santiago To Do
Collected by Jane Prince
Antonia López de Bello 743, Recoleta, Región Metropolitana, Chile
San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Santiago's colorful Mercado Central, five blocks north of the main square, is a pulsating hub for seafood starting every morning before dawn. The market is lined with brightly lit stalls of fishmongers who bring in a daily offering of...
Avenida Italia, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
the Chilean capital (much like Toronto) doesn't immediately endear itself. Its ugly, flat, spread out and traffic is mad. Also like my hometown it takes some research and good old fashioned legwork to discover it's charms. For me the Barrio Italia...
Santiago, Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
The Argentine fashion label, Lupe, was much-awaited by Santiago fashionistas with its arrival in Barrio Italia, bringing hip, sleek fashion to the other side of the Andes. With a laid-back but polished look of urban cool, the seasonal collections...
Av. Italia 1439, Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
In an indoor shopping center called Estación Italia, this colorful leather shop run by a charming gent named Tomás Jara sells Panama hats, belts, and rainbow-colored satchels. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
Av. Italia 805, Providencia, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Londoner Tony Hornecker has developed one of the most unique spaces in Santiago to hang out and sip cocktails (and eat something tasty if you fancy). Located in hip Barrio Italia, in an old factory, the place feels like a bar meets restaurant...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico