Santiago , Chile
Collected by Romie
Santiago, La Pintana, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Founded in 1540, Santiago's palm-shaded "Plaza de Armas" remains the city's social hub. Any time of the day, any day of the week there's always something happening there. Surrounded by the neoclassical facades of the city's most important...
Avenida Italia, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
the Chilean capital (much like Toronto) doesn't immediately endear itself. Its ugly, flat, spread out and traffic is mad. Also like my hometown it takes some research and good old fashioned legwork to discover it's charms. For me the Barrio Italia...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security