Collected by Freddy C
Bandera 347, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Every day 2,000 empanadas are freshly made at this historic food landmark on the corner of Bandera and Huérfanos in El Centro. Santiaguinos pop in for a gooey fried cheese empanada slathered in hot chili sauce, piping hot. Stand in at the counter...
Vitacura - Nueva Costanera 3736, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take in a 360-degree view of the Andes and the plains surrounding Santiago from a rooftop lounge where the pisco cocktails rise above the norm of everyday drinking. Hotel Noi Vitacura. 56/(0) 2-2941-8100. This appeared in the March/April 2014...
Dardignac 0192, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Santiago has a surprising number of places serving top notch burgers and craft beers. Uncle Fletch is one such establishment. In the bustling neighborhood of Bella Vista Uncle Fletch offers a wide range of burgers with mountains of topping...
Pío Nono 5, Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
After three months of living in Santiago and never seeing a hint of a Mexican restaurant, I was thrilled when a friend brought me to Los Miserables. And my California taste buds were amazed to experience the flavors and spices of great Mexican...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Art Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter