Collected by Freddy C
Bandera 347, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Every day 2,000 empanadas are freshly made at this historic food landmark on the corner of Bandera and Huérfanos in El Centro. Santiaguinos pop in for a gooey fried cheese empanada slathered in hot chili sauce, piping hot. Stand in at the counter...
Vitacura - Nueva Costanera 3736, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take in a 360-degree view of the Andes and the plains surrounding Santiago from a rooftop lounge where the pisco cocktails rise above the norm of everyday drinking. Hotel Noi Vitacura. 56/(0) 2-2941-8100. This appeared in the March/April 2014...
Dardignac 0192, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Santiago has a surprising number of places serving top notch burgers and craft beers. Uncle Fletch is one such establishment. In the bustling neighborhood of Bella Vista Uncle Fletch offers a wide range of burgers with mountains of topping...
Pío Nono 5, Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
After three months of living in Santiago and never seeing a hint of a Mexican restaurant, I was thrilled when a friend brought me to Los Miserables. And my California taste buds were amazed to experience the flavors and spices of great Mexican...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now