Collected by Samara Galloway
Antonia López de Bello 743, Recoleta, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Prof. Zañartu 951, Recoleta, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Over 2 million burials are estimated in Cementerio General de Santiago and yet life is everywhere. Flowers seem to breathe in every corner as brightly colored walls hold an endless labyrinth of shrines to loved ones. Not knowing exactly what to...
Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
This wall is an interactive art exhibit at the GAM. It was one of my favorite spots in Santiago. People embraced the idea, put thought into their responses and shared. It was a community activity. Turns out it's an international phenomenon started...
14 - Antonia López de Bello, Recoleta, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Growing up in New York, I remember the graffiti on the street and subways, but the city's so cleaned up now that the only graffiti you might see is in the museum. But lo and behold, Santiago has its own hip, colorful neighborhood known for its...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign