Collected by Samara Galloway
Antonia López de Bello 743, Recoleta, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Prof. Zañartu 951, Recoleta, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
This wall is an interactive art exhibit at the GAM. It was one of my favorite spots in Santiago. People embraced the idea, put thought into their responses and shared. It was a community activity. Turns out it's an international phenomenon started...
14 - Antonia López de Bello, Recoleta, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Growing up in New York, I remember the graffiti on the street and subways, but the city's so cleaned up now that the only graffiti you might see is in the museum. But lo and behold, Santiago has its own hip, colorful neighborhood known for its...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter