Collected by Rzrinaldi@gmail.com
Comillas, Cantabria, Spain
Northern Spain isn't nearly as popular as the south among foreign visitors (if you discount the El Camino de Santiago), but for my money the north provides a more pleasurable experience. The mountainous terrain is spectacular, the food in every...
Santillana del Mar, Cantabria, Spain
On an October trip to northern Spain, I rented a car and made stops in a few small towns near the coast. One such town had caught my eye in the Lonely Planet guide, Santillana del Mar. Though not located on the coast as its name may suggest, this...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village