Santa ynez Casey
Collected by Tammy Ray
2450 Alamo Pintado Road, Box 359, Los Olivos, CA 93441, United States
Enchanting rolling hills, world-class vineyards, olive groves, innovative cuisine, small quaint towns and endless blue skies. This could be a description for Tuscany the central region of Italy but in this case I am describing the Santa Ynez...
5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460, USA
About 10 miles in the opposite direction of Solvang, you can pay your tributes and respects to Michael Jackson's front gate of his Neverland Ranch. It was touching to see so many notes, cards, flowers left by people all over the world. Although,...
2990 Grand Ave, Los Olivos, CA 93441, USA
Very hip tasting room serving exclusively estate grown wines from Refugio Ranch. I had so many good wines I really couldn't pick a favorite. And the ambiance of the tasting room won me over immediately. The owners are serious about producing only...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter