Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Collected by Dionne Woods
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Chef Norman Roqhuett Mata rules Santa Teresa’s top kitchen, Nectar, at the Florblanca hotel. Local sourcing is the norm, and most of Mata’s ingredients are grown less than 20 miles away. The chef hosts full-moon dinners at his favorite organic...
Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
The original farm-to-table eatery in the area, Mary’s Restaurant, lies just down the road from the fishing harbor in Mal País village. With its pool table, polished concrete floors, and chalkboard menu, it feels like a pub. But along with such...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter