Collected by Cheryl Miller
2640 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
As a California native I have grown up going to the Santa Monica Farmers Market and so I decided to go back and speak with a few of the people that give this market its true flavor. Walking down the main stretch, I passed award winning goat...
1018 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA
Think lusciously crafted burgers of green arugula and sweet caramelized onion chutney, gruyere cheese, and a chuck of medium-rare goodness. Not to mention the thinly cut fries that come with a side of creamy garlic and parsley aioli or possibly...
395 Santa Monica Place #300, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
A shopping mall is probably the last place you’d look for a quality brunch, but Sonoma Wine Garden in the Santa Monica Place mall may be the best boozy brunch in Los Angeles. With ocean views and cozy cushioned seating, you are transported from...
225 26th St #51, Santa Monica, CA 90402, USA
A small storefront in the charming Brentwood Country Mart is lit up late after the rest of the village has gone to sleep. Here at Sweet Rose Creamery, organic milk, eggs, cream, and sugar are transformed daily into the purest-tasting ice cream,...
1119 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Ingredients are gathered from sustainable sources and prepared for sharing at Rustic Canyon. The farmers market-inspired menu includes small plates like the Roasted broccoli with burrata, chili, garlic, bread crumb and parmesan; big plates like...
1802 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Cora's Coffee Shoppe just off the coast is a cozy cafe with refined comfort-food brunch and lunch. The retro interior is lined with black and white tiled floors, daily fish specials are on a chalkboard and the flowered iron arbor covered patio...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico