Collected by Thilda Coyman
225 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
There is nothing "misfit" about this restaurant pub. The restaurant opens onto Santa Monica Boulevard close enough to the beach to smell the salt air in the breeze. Located in the historic art deco "Clock Tower" building (1929) the restaurant/bar...
1408 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Located in Santa Monica, Tacos Por Favor caters to the most eclectic group of people I have seen so far on my taco crawl. A huge, packed seating area plus the interesting combination of patrons (families, elderly persons, hipsters, etc.) suggested...
1301 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Hotel bars, pools and restaurants are central to the fabulous life in LA. The boutique 1930s Shangri-La Hotel has the only rooftop bar in Santa Monica with ocean views and their poolside patio is a relaxing escape away from the crowds of the pier...
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The best seafood in LA is by the beach. Fresh fish is served at an array of dining atmospheres from casual shacks like Malibu Seafood and Reel Inn to fancy restaurants like Moonshadows and Chart House. The fish tacos at James’ Beach are as good as...
1802 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Cora's Coffee Shoppe just off the coast is a cozy cafe with refined comfort-food brunch and lunch. The retro interior is lined with black and white tiled floors, daily fish specials are on a chalkboard and the flowered iron arbor covered patio...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum