Collected by Christina Kutch
225 26th St #51, Santa Monica, CA 90402, USA
A small storefront in the charming Brentwood Country Mart is lit up late after the rest of the village has gone to sleep. Here at Sweet Rose Creamery, organic milk, eggs, cream, and sugar are transformed daily into the purest-tasting ice cream,...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
I thought I made a pretty good grilled cheese. Then I went to the Shutters Hotel. Their restaurant, Coast is perfectly named as it’s ideally situated beneath the hotel, along the California coast. Since I only went for lunch, ordering tomato soup,...
1802 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Cora's Coffee Shoppe just off the coast is a cozy cafe with refined comfort-food brunch and lunch. The retro interior is lined with black and white tiled floors, daily fish specials are on a chalkboard and the flowered iron arbor covered patio...
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The best seafood in LA is by the beach. Fresh fish is served at an array of dining atmospheres from casual shacks like Malibu Seafood and Reel Inn to fancy restaurants like Moonshadows and Chart House. The fish tacos at James’ Beach are as good as...
1541 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Steps from the iconic Santa Monica Pier sign, the exclusive 41 Ocean Club embodies that distinct L.A. irony: even in the midst of a highly trafficked area, this place is a calm hideaway. And since it’s a members-only spot, with about 600 members...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico