Collected by Jude Sarabosing
225 26th St #51, Santa Monica, CA 90402, USA
A small storefront in the charming Brentwood Country Mart is lit up late after the rest of the village has gone to sleep. Here at Sweet Rose Creamery, organic milk, eggs, cream, and sugar are transformed daily into the purest-tasting ice cream,...
1408 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Located in Santa Monica, Tacos Por Favor caters to the most eclectic group of people I have seen so far on my taco crawl. A huge, packed seating area plus the interesting combination of patrons (families, elderly persons, hipsters, etc.) suggested...
2114, 3238 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
After three weeks of eating fried and greasy foods while traveling up and down the eastern coast, this little gem was just what the doctor ordered. A delectable menu that includes vegan salads and sandwiches, and, more importantly, fresh, organic...
1018 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA
Think lusciously crafted burgers of green arugula and sweet caramelized onion chutney, gruyere cheese, and a chuck of medium-rare goodness. Not to mention the thinly cut fries that come with a side of creamy garlic and parsley aioli or possibly...
1614 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Apparently I had been living under a rock, because I had not heard of the Cronut - the latest baked sensation to sweep Manhattan. It's a doughy delight croissant/donut half-breed, and it's finally come to LA! I found them at the unassuming DK...
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The best seafood in LA is by the beach. Fresh fish is served at an array of dining atmospheres from casual shacks like Malibu Seafood and Reel Inn to fancy restaurants like Moonshadows and Chart House. The fish tacos at James’ Beach are as good as...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico