Nellie DeBruyn's Santa fe, new mexico
Collected by Nellie DeBruyn
217 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Chez Mamou is a perfect spot to escape the ubiquitous chili themed cuisine while touring. It's lovely to sit on the narrow portal, sip a latte and tear into fork flaky pastries or crepes while watching the world go by. Just two blocks but an ocean...
63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Santa Fe plaza was deserted after a rare summer rain. During the day folks come to the plaza for lunch at the iconic fajita and empanada carts, stationed on the corners. Musicians, backpackers and tourists escape from the sun here. Starting...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019