Nellie DeBruyn's Santa fe, new mexico
Collected by Nellie DeBruyn
217 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Chez Mamou is a perfect spot to escape the ubiquitous chili themed cuisine while touring. It's lovely to sit on the narrow portal, sip a latte and tear into fork flaky pastries or crepes while watching the world go by. Just two blocks but an ocean...
63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Santa Fe plaza was deserted after a rare summer rain. During the day folks come to the plaza for lunch at the iconic fajita and empanada carts, stationed on the corners. Musicians, backpackers and tourists escape from the sun here. Starting...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village