Collected by Nikki
228 Old Santa Fe Trail #10, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Turquoise Trail is a National Scenic Byway in New Mexico linking Albuquerque and Santa Fe. If you plan to drive to Santa Fe from Albuquerque, avoid the interstate and take this well beaten path instead. You will be rewarded with majestic...
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
Santa Fe has plenty of great museums and regional charm, but don’t pass on this gem because it goes well beyond the Southwest--this museum is a trip around the world. The extraordinary collection does span the globe, a mind-boggling series of...
15 Entrance Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544, USA
I’m not sure at what age humans develop the skill to stand still and appreciate scenery, but based on a scientific survey of kids who live in my house, it’s not age seven. (On a trip to the Canadian Rockies, as my wife and I snapped photos of the...
211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
My first experience at the Lensic was a free HBO and Santa Fe Independent Film Festival sponsored screening of the excellent documentary film "Casting By". About the unheralded role casting directors play in the creation of film and television, I...
207 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Some visitors to Santa Fe are surprised to find this Gothic revival structure in the middle of all of the adobe buildings in the historic district, like a piece of medieval Paris transplanted to the Wild West. The French connection is...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December