Collected by Star Hart
Santa Fe, NM, USA
Santa Fe ski area (as well as Taos) is one of my favorite ski resorts in the world. Although it's not the biggest, it has a great mixture of runs for experts as well as beginners, and what always impresses me is that for such a small ski area, how...
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
Santa Fe has plenty of great museums and regional charm, but don’t pass on this gem because it goes well beyond the Southwest--this museum is a trip around the world. The extraordinary collection does span the globe, a mind-boggling series of...
821 Canyon Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
How can you *not* love a place with more than 150 kinds of tea? Tucked away on arty Canyon Road, this little tea (and coffee) house is a treasure for weary walkers - the perfect spot to sit down with a book and a pot of Assam and step out of...
1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
This unassuming adobe house in Santa Fe is home to one of the world's 'top ten places' to drink chocolate. (Seriously. It ranks up there with anything in Europe or South America.) Walk the few blocks from the city's central Plaza, open the door...
228 Old Santa Fe Trail #10, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Turquoise Trail is a National Scenic Byway in New Mexico linking Albuquerque and Santa Fe. If you plan to drive to Santa Fe from Albuquerque, avoid the interstate and take this well beaten path instead. You will be rewarded with majestic...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season