Collected by Sharon Feiner
333 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
High-elevation baking might not always (ahem) rise to the occasion...but at Clafoutis, the French family that owns and cooks at this bakery/restaurant has acclimated perfectly to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. While it might be hard to tear...
210 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Tucked into Santa Fe's medieval-looking St. Francis hotel, Secreto is a place to sample award-winning cocktails in style. Cozy couches and a dim, candle-lit hotel foyer may even entice you (and your drink) out of the bar itself. Sink into a chair...
121 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Chez Panisse of Santa Fe has been helmed by the same Berkeley-bred chef-owner since the 1970s. While the restaurant isn’t for New Mexican food purists, the local dishes are solid and range from classic renditions to enchiladas gussied up with...
Santa Fe, NM, USA
When I say "chocolate tourism", a large number of destinations come to mind. France, Belgium, Switzerland. Britain. South America. Chocolatiers from numerous places around the globe often lay claim to producing the best, the richest, the most...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing