Santa Cruz's Top 5
Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
Calle Padre Herrera, s/n, 38200 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Though Santa Cruz is Tenerife’s modern capital, historically the capital was La Laguna. It remains one of the most beautiful cities on the island, not to mention a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city center boasts pastel-colored mansions and...
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Vast lava fields surround Spain’s tallest mountain at Teide National Park. The 3,719-meter Teide Peak is a tempestuous volcano crowned by a deep caldera, surrounded by a national park with UNESCO World Heritage Site status. Hiking to the peak...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum