Santa Cruz's Top 5
Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
Calle Padre Herrera, s/n, 38200 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Though Santa Cruz is Tenerife’s modern capital, historically the capital was La Laguna. It remains one of the most beautiful cities on the island, not to mention a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city center boasts pastel-colored mansions and...
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Vast lava fields surround Spain’s tallest mountain at Teide National Park. The 3,719-meter Teide Peak is a tempestuous volcano crowned by a deep caldera, surrounded by a national park with UNESCO World Heritage Site status. Hiking to the peak...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 3 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 4 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 5 Tips + News This Is When Caribbean Islands Are Reopening for Tourism